Your home is a big investment – financial and emotional. Protect it with an insurance plan designed just for you.
Here are some of the benefits Servus Credit Union members can receive:
- Enhanced Water Coverage† - Water damages and losses are the leading cause of claims. This coverage protects you from more of these events
Deductibles that save you more:
- Single deductible - If we insure both your home and auto and you have a claim involving both, you only have to pay a single deductible (the higher of the two).
- Vanishing deductible - If your claim (other than earthquake, water, sewer back-up, windstorm, hail, or weight of ice, snow or sleet) exceeds your policy deductible by $5,000, we will waive your deductible.
- Identity Theft - The process of cleaning up the mess left behind by identity theft can be overwhelming and stressful. Let us help you! We provide up to $30,000 in coverage for identity theft victims. This coverage provides you with financial support as you re-file loan, credit card, and credit report applications. It also covers the costs of any necessary documents that you may require, as well as, long distance calls, postage, and lost wages due to missed work hours as a result of the situation. Legal (including criminal) defence fees and expenses arising from the event are also included.
- 50+ Customers - If you or your spouse is over the age of 50, we've got a product and service offering designed specifically for you. Exclusive benefits include personal nursing, companion and housekeeping services after a hospital stay longer
than five days, professional support during difficult times of unease, and access to a home repair referral services if your house requires maintenance.
- 24/7 Claims - We handle your claims like we would our own – quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day
Servus Insurance Services - Home and Auto, is a division of Johnson Inc. (“Johnson”), a licensed insurance intermediary. Johnson uses the tradename Servus Insurance Services - Home and Auto under license. Home policies are underwritten exclusively by Unifund Assurance Company (“Unifund”). Unifund and Johnson share common ownership. Eligibility requirements, limitations, exclusions or additional costs may apply, and/or may vary by province or territory.
† Enhanced water coverage not available on condo and tenant policies.